Friday, March 18, 2011

Bad bad girl

I've been bad. No exercise. Lots of whatever I want to eat. Diet Pepsi. Candy. Certainly no green smoothies lately. Did I mention No exercise?! You'd think I'd like it. That it would feel good. It doesn't. I feel gross. I feel fat. I feel unhealthy. I feel foggy headed and exhausted. I feel disgusted with myself.

I want the opposite of how I feel. I need to get back on track. My husband is still just rocking his new eating ways and his pants are literally falling off him. Now, I don't mind one little bit when my husband doesn't wear pants, but I will have a really hard time when he weighs less than me. I've said for years and years before I married him that I would never be with a man whose jeans I couldn't wear. So, when he gets skinnier than me ... SO ... I want him to be healthy and to keep up his good new habits. I just have to kick myself in the ass and get losing. Getting rid of caffeine AGAIN is first, sugar next and then back to my stair climbing and green smoothies. Why did I do this to myself again??? I'll never understand that broken part inside of me that makes these choices. *kicking self in ass now

No comments:

Post a Comment