Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sunshine

I want some! I just started taking Vitamin D. Did you know that Vit D deficiency is one of the risk factors for breast cancer? Also, women in the Pacific Northwest have a higher incidence? I wish we had enough sunshine to make up all the Vitamin D we need, but I started taking Vit D. I don't think that little capsule will have the same emotional effect that the warm, bright sunshine does, but I'm taking it all the same.

I'm tired and sick-ish and grumpy today. I don't have anything positive to say about myself or this week. I'm choosing to not dwell on the negatives, so I have little to say at all.

I loved Shelly's tulip pictures. They cheered me up yesterday. I realized that I have some buds on tulips I planted under my mailbox last year. I hope they bloom. I have been afraid to plant tulip bulbs about my new house because of all the squirrels that enjoy eating them for lunch. I will plant a few this fall and hope they are not noticed. I would have whole beds of them if I could. I love spring bulbs.

Well - here's hoping this week turns around!

1 comment:

  1. I started taking Vit. D a few months ago. I was deficient...Also started taking prenatal vitamins. My energy has been better...I've never been a vitamin girl but I figured why not???
    So glad you enjoyed the pictures!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete