Friday, March 4, 2011

Balance

I have no balance. I'm finding it very difficult to keep up with my family, work, and diet/exercise. I want to get up and exercise in the mornings before my day starts. Then I'm up til late with a kid's homework, or a sick child, or taking a moment with my man, or an even rarer quiet moment for myself. Then I can't seem to drag myself out of bed in the morning. They say it takes 28 days to create a habit. I can't seem to exercise in the morning more than 2 or 3 days in a row. I've been quiet this week on the blog because I just feel like I have nothing positive to say. That said, I'm not giving up tho, I'm not wallowing in donuts. I'll take that for a success, but Machu Picchu seems really far away and unobtainable this week. Next week will be a new week and I'll try to have a new attitude.

1 comment:

  1. I love how real and honest you are in your blogging! You are not alone in these struggles! Why is it so hard? Why do we always go back to what makes us feel like crap?
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete