Thursday, March 31, 2011

Progress

Well, It's probably all water but I'm down 3 pounds so far this week. Feels too early to celebrate but I'm happy all the same. I'm going to go with it and try to keep on track today. Mostly I'm avoiding any white carbs and no sugar. I'm trying to have some moderation so I don't fail and get frustrated with myself. It's going to be a busy day out and about. Work early this morning, orthodontic appointments and guitar lessons so eating today might be a challenge.

Karie - yes, caffeine - honestly tho, it's Diet Pepsi that I'm referring to. The aspartame is horrible for me. I'm rather reactive to it too. I've had a cup of tea a day and do fine with that, but the soda caffeine that I love needs to be eliminated FOREVER!

Susanne - Thanks for your pm. I'm going to look into that. The quick results are very appealing, but I want to make sure I wouldn't lose then regain. Thank you for thinking of me!

Shelly - Thanks for your note too. I'll write back to you later today!

Thanks for reading, commenting, caring! LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo to Progress... even water loss is loss and momentum... yay! <3

    ReplyDelete