Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cheat Day

Well, Today was day 8. My first cheat day. I've been craving foods and putting them on a mental list to indulge in on cheat day for the past 8 days. Today was that day. I even dreamed about food last night.

I started my day with a healthy breakfast and followed it with donuts from the bakery on my way into work. I felt rather sick after that and wasn't hungry again until I went out to dinner much later in the day. I was at one of my favorite restaurants and had the most yummy tomato soup and bread followed by cheesecake with berries. It tasted really good going down, but I now feel sick. I suppose that's part of the reason for cheat day - to remind you that over eating doesn't feel good. That sugar doesn't feel good. I don't feel good at all. I've felt pretty great this past week.

I'm only down 2 lbs this week. I'm holding onto the inches I've lost however and tomorrow morning will be healthy healthy for the next week. I'm wondering how many days it will be before I start my mental "I'm going to eat this on cheat day" lists.

1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS regret eating crap but I ALWAYS crave it...what is that?????

    ReplyDelete