Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Day for me

Well, I'm down more weight this morning. Exciting!

I went out yesterday. I went down into Portland. Bopped around, shopped, lunched, visited, discovered Teavana, got kidnapped and successfully sold products in the Nordstrom's cosmetic area. (You should see me - I have a 'glow' about me - even Jacob commented.) I have to laugh, but it does make a difference. I intended to get a pedicure too, but ended up just visiting through the evening with an old friend. It was an amazing day. Best day I've had in a really long time.

I didn't break off my healthy eating plan. I wasn't even tempted for more than a momentary second. It was amazing. I felt pretty, I felt healthy, I felt successful and proud. Perhaps the glow isn't from the eye cream and tinted moisturizer after all.

PS - Shelly - you have to find time to come try this new Chai tea I discovered. Oh my it's amazing! I Love Teavana!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to! I'm so glad you had such an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone at work today asked me if I am pregnant. I'm going to assume it's my 'glow' and not my stomach! I laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete