Friday, April 22, 2011

Motivation and Follow Through

I seriously seem to lack these skills in the areas of healthy eating and weight loss. I'm open to any ideas on how to get some. I wish I could buy it. I'm motivated to work every day, spend time with my kids, do my laundry, buy groceries. I get through tasks every day that I don't particularly want to do, but I find the motivation somewhere to get them done. Why can't I find the motivation to get healthy? I want to be able to be who I want to be. I want. I want. I want.... yet I don't. Sigh.

My house has been a busy place these past few weeks. My Auntie came to visit my mom. My mom has been living at my place since my dad has pneumonia. My eldest child has been off with his school and has come home sick. I'm tired. I'm emotionally worn out.

I am looking forward to the kids bedtime. I'm looking forward to snuggling and reading with my man. I'm looking forward to a down weekend. I'm going to take the weekend and relax. Sleep a bit. I'm looking forward to getting my ass in gear and being the me I want to be. I'm looking forward to the sunshine. Til Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment