Monday, April 11, 2011

My Man



I just have to share that my husband is amazing. It's incredible to me that he chose me. He loves me as I am. It matters not to him if I'm younger, older, thinner, heavier, happy or sad. He accepts me wherever I am. He makes me feel beautiful and amazing on a daily basis. That kind of love and acceptance is a treasure. When I am feeling down on myself, his opinion of me carries me through. When I'm weak, he keeps me strong. I never feel as beautiful as I do when I'm with him. I don't know what I did to land him, but I'm so thankful on a daily basis that I'm with him. He's the best husband, father and friend. He is so smart, funny, loving and kind. He's patient and thoughtful. He's attentive and real. I love him. I'm happy with him. I appreciate him. I'm thankful to share my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment