Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reasons

I'm at risk for: diabetes, high blood pressure, joint failure, heart attacks/arrhythmias, many cancers. You rarely encounter obese old people with any quality of life.

I have three children.

I want to know my grandchildren.

I will feel better about myself.

I will feel better in general.

I will be able to pick up things off the floor without difficulty.

I will look better in clothes.

My head will be clearer - perhaps I'll be a bit smarter.

I'll have more energy.

I'll be less emotional and more even tempered.

I'll be a better mother.

I'll be able to be an example of healthy living to my kidlets.

I'll handle life's stresses better.

Find myself again and be proud of myself.

I want my kids and my husband to be proud of me, not embarrassed.

Elleri would love it if I felt like wearing a dress.

I could shop in 'normal people' stores.

I wouldn't be driven by food anymore - maybe even not have cravings.

More energy - did I mention I want more energy?

I think I need to see a shrink to figure out what my problem is. It has to all be in my head. Sigh. There are plenty of REALLY good reasons. I know what to do. I even know how to make it happen. Yet, I don't do it. I don't make it happen. Maybe hypnosis. Maybe I'll just clean out my pantry.

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I love your raw honesty. Been keeping you and this journey in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete