Saturday, May 7, 2011

Looking Forward

Well - I find my own blog to be a total downer. I have no further interest in writing any more about my failings or my ineptitude. SO - I am going to write about accomplishments and/or things I like about myself or my day. POSITIVE things only.

Perhaps by focusing on the good things, the things I can grab onto and be pleased about, I will be able to become the person I truly want to be.

Three things a day. I'm sure they will usually be small, inconsequential things, but you never know, perhaps at some point, something bigger might happen too.

My life over the next couple years will definitely be different than I had anticipated, but perhaps that alone will be the catalyst for the changes that I want to make in myself and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment