Tuesday, July 26, 2011

5 days off

You know how you go about life and things are just what they are. Then something changes and you realize just how big of an impact it was having on your life. I have just been off work for the past 5 days and it's been heavenly. I've been relaxed, happy and good. I didn't even think about my co-worker.

I have an opportunity to apply for another job. I'm in knots inside about talking to my boss and this co-worker about it. Crazy nervous. Dealing with this woman makes me crazy. I don't want to be crazy anymore.

I was just advised that they don't have to release me until January and so once again, I'm at their mercy.

I have to go meet with my boss and ask to be released. It's all so lame. I just want to move on.


EDIT: I met with my boss. It went extremely well. I went ahead and applied for a new job this afternoon. They will have to post and fill my current position before I'm released, but at least things are moving to a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment