Friday, July 22, 2011

Busy and Good Day

Thankful for:

My man is en route!So happy to not have to sleep without him tonight.

My middle boy spent more time outside riding a bike than in front of a screen - MAJOR accomplishment!

I stayed home from work today because ... well, I had a good reason ...

I also found out that I do not have to work Monday, so I'm off til Wednesday! So HAPPY to have that time with my man - it was great timing!!

I have maintained my eating and broken a sweat daily for almost a week now. I'm happy with my progress and am feeling very motivated to get through these hard first several days and onto greener pastures.

Concrete got poured today. Jake worked so hard and I appreciated him greatly. I'm pleased with the little shed's progress.



I love this lady!



My three babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment