Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today was Fabulous!

I am thankful for:

Getting off work early.

Found out today that the position they are creating for me in the ER was approved.

A friend from work divided out her irises and gave me three bags full to plant at my house!

I was able to dig in the dirt and it felt great.

Healthy food today. I was even able to distract myself from a not healthy temptation.

I made dinner for myself tonight. A Roasted Acorn squash that was stuffed with portobello, onions, garlic,cauliflower, spinach and herbs. It was really pretty good. I filled my house up with smoke because I used wax paper in the oven instead of the called for parchment paper. Lesson learned and giggles at myself completed.


I had a great walk with my friend Shelly after I ate. Thanks so much for making time Shelly! I really enjoyed our walk and your garden is fantastic!

Fresh picked lettuce for my salad. (From Shelly's fantastic garden)

My mom taking the kids to PERC and having a moment.

My feet hurt. Yes, I'm thankful for that. It's good because it means I used them today more than normal. That's awesome.

I'm tired, but I'm going to watch some TV and fold up the laundry I got washed today. Then I will sleep and I will sleep well.

I'm so thankful and happy.

PS - SHELLY - I got the points.... Study... Study... Study It's a long shot, but I have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment