Saturday, July 23, 2011

REBOOT!


I am rebooting. Juice fasting. My goal is to do it for 60 days. I just spent the past 5 days eating just fruits and vegetables - whole foods. I had a few nuts and seeds thrown in too. No dairy, No soy, No wheat, No grains, Nothing processes. It's been hard, but good. I'm down 6 pounds and today was day one of my juice fast. I'll let you know how it goes.

Today I'm thankful for:

My husband being home.

This picture just makes me so happy and content. My man with my kidlets. It says it all for me.


I'm also thankful for the ability to buy a juicer and all the fresh veggies and fruit that I can consume. I'm thankful that my husband and I both have work. I feel fortunate.

I'm thankful that I got to sleep in this morning - it felt amazing.

Did I say 6 pounds already?! That's worth being thankful for.

I'm thankful for the fact that as soon as I hit post, I get to go snuggle my man and watch So You Think You Can Dance. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment