Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today I'm Thankful for...

My eldest son - he is simply a gift. I so appreciate his love of me and his ability to share it.

My middle child - he is growing and maturing daily. I love when he hugs me just a moment longer than expected.

My youngest - her independence, how she knows herself and her needs and wants, she is going to be somebody someday. I love how she has chosen a new name with confidence and certainty.

I am thankful for the breezy, awesome curtains I hung in my bedroom today. They make the whole room feel lighter to me.

I am so thankful for my man. He makes every other relationship prior to him insignificant.

I am thankful for friends. Good friends. I am blessed with several.

I am thankful for honest communication.

I am thankful that I still have my health and the ability to enact change in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment