Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today's Thanks.

In a little over 24 hours - My man comes home.

My dad made good progress on my shed project.


The landscaper came by this afternoon and we finalized all the details and plants. It wont get all installed until September when it starts to cool off, but the clean up starts asap!! Very excited about things getting cleaned up around here.

My lavender is blooming beautifully and there are these cool fuzzy yellow bees and yellow headed bumble bees all buzzing about. I have been gardening right next to them and they are chill. I think I like them. You can see two yellow bees and a yellow headed bumble bee in the picture if you look close.


Ethan got his braces adjusted today. He got a chain across the front four and head gear tightened spacers on the bottom molars for bracketing next week. Basically - He Hurts!! Poor darling - he's being so brave. I'm so proud of him. Ibuprofen can only help so much. It's not going to get much better with the lowers getting brackets soon too. We're buying popcycles tomorrow.

I'm just thankful for my life. There this video going around on FB of a lady who had a baby, got her house foreclosed, was diagnosed with breast cancer and her husband tragically died - all happened within a few months. I have NOTHING to be sad or unhappy about. A little perspective goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment