Thursday, February 3, 2011

Exercise

Well, yesterday I went for a walk. It was lovely. A little bit of sunshine and good company makes everything good. Today I walked stairs again. My foot hurts this evening on one side and my knee on the other. It makes me wonder if I'm setting myself up for injury. Trying to haul my weight up stairs over and over. I wonder if I need to wait for that kind of exercise until I've lost a bit more weight.

My husband is talking about going to MP with me. My honey who doesn't enjoy travelling or camping. I think that's true love that he would even consider it. I wonder if he knows that we have to sleep in tents. I'm grinning at the idea of sharing a new experience with him. It sounds amazing to me. What I do know about my man is that he would climb to the top of any mountain and sleep on any surface to make me happy. It's good to be loved.

A bit of sunshine, Good friends, Wonderful man, and a couple pounds down. I'll take it.

2 comments:

  1. " I wonder if he knows that we have to sleep in tents."

    He knows now.

    OK, roughing it in Peru on the side of a mountain so steep I'll need steel cables to not fall to my death.

    Cool deal. Sign me up.

    ReplyDelete