Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sleep

Well, I didn't sleep well Sunday night. Had a hard time going to sleep and staying asleep. So, I was late and rushed getting up. I didn't not make green smoothies yesterday. In fact, I ate relatively poor - BUT - I climbed stairs. I made it up all 300+ of them. It is so hard for me to get up the last couple flights. Shaky legs, out of breath and I'm sure I'm anaerobic at that point. I did it though. I'm going to do it again today. I'm also going to go mix up my green smoothie for today. I'm going to make it the first priority even though I'm late getting going again today. I can't wait for my man to be home. I sleep so much better when he's here. I do think there is a big correlation for me between how much sleep I get and how successful I am at healthy habits through the day. I will work on my bedtime!

1 comment:

  1. Sleep is a very important component! I hope things went better last night. I always tend to stay up extra late when Jeff's gone...
    I hope today is a great day for you!

    ReplyDelete