Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tears


Well - the day started out great yesterday. I made up my batches of green smoothie, ate a healthy breakfast and packed a healthy lunch. I went off to work and drank my smoothie and ate my healthy food, drank lots of water and felt pretty good about my choices. I had a change to leave work earlier than I thought, so I didn't walk the stairs. I came home and drank more smoothie and wondered what to have for dinner. I missed my husband, who does most of the cooking around my house. I started to feel sad. Sad that he wasn't here. Sad that soon my Mom wont be here. Sad. So - my day ended like this:




Didn't make me feel any better. Gave me a headache in fact. I felt defeated and still sad. Usually when I fail myself it can take weeks to brush myself off and get back in the game.

I'm going to acknowledge that I didn't make it through a whole day yesterday and that today will be a new day. I'm going to try to be positive and see the good. My teenager told me to look at it that way after offering up a hug. So, I will. Thanks baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment