Friday, February 18, 2011

The Sanctuary Lodge

Happy Friday! I'm actually off work today so I can spend the day with my man who came home yesterday. I love it when he's home - it's the best. Some day I plan to spend the night with him at The Sanctuary Lodge. It is the only hotel right at the ruins and hope to stay the night there. Probably only one because it's rather spendy, but I think it would be worth it for a night, maybe two.





Here's a map showing where the Inn is relative to the ruins.



This is the entrance to Machu Picchu from the Inn.



The rooms look appealing. Some have their own private terrace. Check out the view, I could handle that.





There is a restaurant onsite as well. Your food is included with your stay since there is no where else to go to eat anywhere nearby. I have no idea if it's good food though, there is no mention of it in the reviews. Maybe it's not so good... I guess it's a good thing I'm going there for the ruins.



Here's a link to their web site. Check it out - it seems like it would be amazing to stay there.

www.sanctuarylodgehotel.com

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment