Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It was a great day!

So, Monday went well. No Sugar. Lots of green smoothies and some raw veggies and nuts along the way. I exercised on the elliptical in the morning before work and then trekked up the stairs at work 3 times. Yep, I made it up 3 times. That was a first and I was happy with myself. I even managed through the evening which is the hardest time for me.

Today I am starting my day with pilates and a smoothie from Lacinto Kale, Fresh (if that's possible here in the states)organic mango and bananas. It's really green and pretty and tastes pretty yummy.

Tomorrow I'll try to photograph the green smoothie process and offer up a couple of my favorite recipes. I also plan to make enough to take some to my friend who wants to try them.


This is my breakfast and lunch for today. Very green and good. Til tomorrow!

2 comments: