Friday, February 25, 2011

When will it start?

I am not losing any weight. All the green smoothies, all the food I've chosen to not eat, the stairs I've climbed, the sweat on the elliptical.... I'm not losing any weight.

Frustrated!

I'm going to keep at it. I'm not going to give up. I'm going to climb the stairs today. I'm going to be healthy. I'm trying to achieve health rather than weight loss anyways, right? I'll just keep telling myself that and perhaps I will come to believe it instead of just know it.

On a happier note, my husband comes home this evening after travelling for basically the last three weeks. Everything is good about that, him coming home. *happy sigh.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are making progress! We always give up right before its gonna get really good! BTW "thanks" for the donut! I was not good since a certain bday boy proudly gave me a maple bar....
    Keep it up girlfriend! You will not regret it!

    ReplyDelete