Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday - Lunes - Begining of the work week.

Three good things for today.

1. The best thing about today is some test results. My Mom's doctors have been fairly convinced that her cancer is a genetic mutation type. This would mean that I would likely have the gene. IF I did, I would have to have all my girly parts removed preventably because they all fall into the same genetic mutation together. So, I have been anxiously awaiting the test results. We got them today - no genetic mutation!! I'm so happy. It doesn't change anything for my Mom's outcome, but it means a whole lot to me and my kiddos. Good, good news.

2. Today was crazy busy. I've been going Mach 10 since I woke up at 5am. I got most everything done however. As tired as I feel right now, I'm grateful that I was able to get so much accomplished. That always feels good.

3. I was in a bind today. I had Jacob with me because he had an orthodontic appointment in Portland. The love of my life is travelling. I was meeting both of my parents for my Mom's Dr Appointment. None of the normal 'be home when the kids get home' people were home. My kids were getting off the bus and there was no one to meet them. No one was home. That is a very rare occurrence around here. There is almost always someone about. A was in a fix. A friend stepped up and offered to meet my kid's bus. She doesn't even have kids the ages of my little ones, but stepped in to fill the gap anyways. Perhaps a small thing for her to do, but for me - it made all the difference in my day. I felt loved and cared about. I'm so thankful for all my friends. They are such quality, amazing, wonderful people. I feel blessed beyond measure to have each of them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment