Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Where'd Sunday and Monday go?!

Well - I know where Sunday went. I spent the whole day - and I mean the entire day with my nose in my studies. It paid off and my weekend assignments netted me good grades. Those ever important grades sure do speak to me. It makes all the time worthwhile see my favorite vowel. SO Sunday was good, good for my soul. I so appreciate my husband for doing EVERYTHING. He ran total buffer between my kiddos and myself, he fed me, he met my every need so I could put in the required time. I am certain that completing this degree, getting the grades, it's all going to be the result of a family effort. After week one - I know there's no way I can accomplish this without my husband and kid's support and help. I'm thankful that everyone is supportive.

Monday was a work day. What I am thankful for is that my work went so fast that I got home early and had most of the day at home. I got laundry done, some much needed budgeting and planning, spent some quality time with my man, was home when the kids got home from school - it was all good.

Today is Tuesday. I started my day with class - then went to meet up with Elleri at a field trip. There's something really special about your child being so excited to see you. Makes my heart smile. Then I was heading into work and got a call that the computer system was done. This means that I can't do any work at work, so I headed home and I am blessed with almost 3 hours of no little kid quite. I LOVE those moments at home. I'm not alone, but it's quiet. Happy sigh.

I'm off to start my studies for this next week. I have 1 week down. I have 11 more weeks, 11 more quizzes and 11 more case studies in addition to midterm, final and presentation. My reading for this week is just under 300 pages - and I thought 180 for last week was bad! At least Steven is home this week so I'll be able to focus sooner in the week. I'm just feeling so thankful that I have the opportunity to do this. I am able to go to school and further my profession. I also found out today that my employer will pay for part of my tuition. Only a couple thousand a calendar year, but that's worth filling out a form for.

No comments:

Post a Comment