Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday - a little bit of sunshine

Hi! It's ultimately been a good day.

My class went great this morning. Even got out a bit early. There was a moment of sunshine I enjoyed on one of the breaks.

My kids are well even though I didn't get home until after dinner time because I had to work after class.

The best part of my day... well two things actually - my husband told me on the phone that he had been thinking of me and feeling all full up of loving, romantic thoughts about me. He also texted me that he's glad I'm the mom of his kids. This man is the perfect man for me. The other thing is my 16 year old just asked me if I would snuggle and watch a TV show with him. I love love love that my teen wants to spend time with me.

Here's a picture of my office. So now you can picture me at work. Below that is a beach in Thailand. This is where I would like to be instead of work. Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment