Thursday, June 23, 2011

Better Day!

Today I made steps toward work change! Change is always hard and this feels a little bit like quitting. I'm not a quitter, but in this case - walking away is the right choice. This work situation is toxic.

So - I started the steps today to transfer to a different department and it feels great!! It feels fantastic, I have a plan. The plan feels right. Feels good. I have hope.

It's been years and years - I can't even remember the last time - that I have been tied up in knots inside. Sick to my stomach and butterflies. I thought I might even puke at one point - all surrounding my work. It has even affected my sleep and it certainly has affected my family and the quality of my off work time. It's not worth it. It's good to have a plan.

I just had the best conversation with my daughter. She wanted to sit in the chairs that face each other and have a talk about her birthday in the fall. I think she is really going to be someone that I enjoy as she grows up and once she is grown. I'm so thankful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment