Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lovely weekend

What a beautiful weekend! Amazing sunshine, the kids have gotten along so far without a single real fight. It has been relaxing, nap filled, peaceful and restorative.

I'm going to call some landscape companies this week to get some bids. I have been trying to 'get to it' since we moved in 18 months ago now. It's not happening and I think it's just too big of a job to do by myself. So - I'm going to get some bids and see if I can get some weed control and some neatness in our outdoor space accomplished. I'm excited by the idea. I'll take some before and after pictures.

I also have my midterm coming up this week. I want to do really well on it so I'll be busy studying this week. It should be a good week.

Anyone have some creative ideas for Father's Day? My husband is so deserving of something fun and special. **Thinking**

No comments:

Post a Comment