Monday, June 6, 2011

It's felt like Sunday ALL day!

I didn't go to real work today. Therefore - it's been Sunday in my head all day. This morning seems really far away too. We started early heading into the oral surgeon's office for Elleri's extractions. Babygirl did fabulous. Then home, set up mom's room since the paint is dry and get ready for family to arrive. Spent the afternoon hanging out with my 4 cousins. I haven't seen them in years and years. It was awesome! I love them all so much and have such great memories of them in my childhood. It was just great to spend time with them. This evening, Elleri and I snuggled on the couch with the cat curled up and Ethan on the other side. It was a wonderful parent moment. This week is crazy busy. I'm hoping that I remember to go to school in the morning since it feels like Sunday night right now. I hope I don't forget.

It was great to be home today. I wish I could be a full time, stay home mom. I think I'd stay busy and happy. I could get the yard cleaned up, the pictures hung, the laundry room cleaned up. It seems so appealing. Is the grass always greener? I have much to be thankful for in spite of having to go to work. I'm going to work on appreciating the green grass under my feet. I bet I might even find a flower or two mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment