Wednesday, June 8, 2011

gOOD dAY

My day started at 4am this morning. I was showered and at work starting my day by 5am. It felt amazing .... for the first few hours anyways... I got a full 4 hours of work in that were really productive. I was starting to feel the 5 hours of sleep and early start but then I ran off to the zoo with my precious baby girl. I 'chaperoned' on her field trip and get this - best chaperone day ever on a field trip - I only had my own child. We were teamed up with a friend of Elleri's and that little girl's mom. I liked her - she was fun, the girls had no drama - it was a great field trip. Great weather, cute animals. I like their new exhibit and fell in love with the Caracal cat. So pretty - here's a googled pic - but the one hanging out at the zoo today was stunning.

Elleri had a fun day. When I thanked her for inviting me to the zoo with her, she said.. I just wanted you mommy. *happy mom* Too sweet.

I went back to work this afternoon and was again crazy productive. My grumpy co-worker was even happy with me for once lately. Sigh.

Now I'm home - my kids are tucked in and kissed on. I'm heading to bed. I am going to be having early starts as a routine from here on out. We'll see if it helps the office tension.

Here's some pics of Elleri at the zoo:




This is our self portrait - not the best picture, but we look happy. I like happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment