Monday, June 20, 2011

Dinner with friends

1)Dinner with another couple. It doesn't often happen. Certainly not at the last minute and it's hit or miss as to how it goes. Tonight we unexpectedly ended up over at another couples house for dinner. It was really nice. Very comfortable company which is unusual for the first time you get together with. It was very pleasant.

2)Social settings always reminded of how much I adore my man. I love seeing him like that. We are such home bodies and with his travel, most of his home time is just that.. at home. I find him so charming, funny and smart. It's just really fun to hang out with him socially.

3)I got 92% on my midterm. I'm fine with it. Perfectly.

4)I get to go crawl into my bed and snuggle my man and sleep soundly. What a simple luxury I usually take for granted.

5)Shelly - you're pictures made me want a day at the beach something fierce!! Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment